I'm Keith Lindeke of Keith Lindeke Const Co.A woman named Diane Chachi begged me 3 times to help her with a court case.

Someone worked on her house and butchered the work. Her and her attorney asked me to go to court to be a professional witness, I never bid any work for her. The judge in the case even said so. I told her that I needed to be paid if she won or lost because I had to have a back surgery right afterwards.

I told I needed to be paid for half of the work before I gave her the pictures and the written explanation of my opinion before she went to court. If I didn't I wouldn't had any way to get paid, at least I'd get half of it. They won the case because of my work I did for her. Her attorney told her not to pay me the rest of the money.

I needed the money for a back operation and for my health insurance. She appealed the case and I couldn't make it to court because I was recuperation from my surgery. Then she wrote a complaint on this so slandered me and my good name. I've never had any complaints in over 4o years.

And I lost several jobs because of what she wrote in this and another one of these. That's what I get for helping her

out of a bad situation.

And with her attorney's advise.No good deed goes unpunished.

Had an Experience with Keith Lindeke Construction Co?

Comments

You may want to see an attorney. If that is the whole story (For real) then you have a case.

You deserve reimbursement for your work as an expert witness, as well as reimbursement for potential lost business from the public slander.

See an attorney ASAP if you seriously want that money. If you wait, you can ruin your chance of getting the payment.